What is eSOSORT 2020?
eSOSORT 2020 is the experience created by the SOSORT Board in response to the Covid-19 crisis that has prohibited us from gathering in person in Melbourne for SpineWeek 2020, as was intended. The experience will consist of:
- LIVE event to take place June 20, 2020 // 10 AM EST with the following presentations:
- SOSORT President Address – Eric Parent, PT, PhD
- Keynote Address – Paul Sponseller, MD
- Oral presentations by the eight SOSORT Award Paper nominees
- ON-DEMAND content featuring recorded presentations from those who’s work was accepted as oral or poster presentations at was was intended to be SpineWeek 2020.
Where do I register?
Registration will be available soon.
What is the cost and what does the price include?
The cost for the event is as follows:
$150 – public
$100 – presenters and those who had registered for SpineWeek 2020
$75 – SOSORT members
This price includes access to the live event as well as access to the on-demand content for a period of one year.