eSOSORT 2021 FREE Pre-Conference Webinar
Physiotherapeutic Scoliosis-Specific Exercise (PSSE) for Growing Children with Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis (AIS) or Hyperkyphosis
Hosted by: SOSORT Education Committee
Chair: Sanja Schreiber, PhD
Co-Chair: Hagit Berdishevsky, DPT
Moderated by: Joe O’Brien, MBA
Saturday, March 20, 2021 // 9 am – 10:30 am EST
1. Opening Remarks – Hagit Berdishevsky, DPT
2. From a Patient Perspective – Moderator – Joe O’Brien, MBA
3. Overview of Current Evidence on PSSE – Eric Parent, PhD, PT
4. PSSE Indications and Treatment Goals – Sabrina Donzelli, MD
5. Roundtable Discussion on PSSE Treatment Protocols and Prescription
Tony Betts, PT
Andrea Lebel, PT
Michele Romano, PT
Sanja Schreiber, PhD
We are excited to be able to convene virtually in 2021 due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Dates: Thursday, April 29th through Saturday, May 1st, 2021
Details: Daily, short live events that WILL be recorded // SOSORT Award Winners will be selected by the SOSORT Scientific Committee.
Abstract Submission is now closed.
Please visit esosort21.sosort.org to learn more information about ESOSORT2021.
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
To learn about Sponsor packages and become a sponsor CLICK HERE