eSOSORT 2021 Virtual Meeting
Call for Abstracts is now Open!
Deadline to Submit: January 31, 2021
The International Scientific Society on Scoliosis Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation Treatment (SOSORT) invites you to submit an abstract to the 2021 Virtual eSOSORT Annual meeting and share your work on the conservative treatment of scoliosis with your colleagues from around the world.
SOSORT seeks abstracts on the following topics related to Scoliosis and related spinal conditions:
- Etiology and pathogenesis
- Screening, assessment, and treatment recommendations
- Imaging and Other Diagnostic or Assessment Tools
- Conservative treatment outcomes: Bracing
- Conservative treatment outcomes: Physical Therapy
- Biomechanics as related to scoliosis or structural spine variations
- Health-Related Quality of life in patients with scoliosis
Submission Eligibility and Information
- SOSORT members and non-members are welcomed to submit an abstract.
- Abstracts summarizing results from clinical trials, retrospective cohort/case-control studies, case series, epidemiology, health services/economic evaluation, systematic literature reviews and meta-analyses are eligible for submission.
- Abstracts concerning clinical outcomes must include final results to be considered for a podium presentation. Meritorious studies with preliminary results may be reviewed and considered for a poster presentation at the discretion of the Scientific Committee.
- Case studies will be considered for posters only.
- Abstracts must reflect original work which has NOT been published or presented at any other open meeting or congress prior to SOSORT 2021.
- Abstracts may be submitted for a podium presentation, a poster presentation or either.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts that a presenter may submit. However, the Committee will only select a maximum of 3 podium presentations per presenter. There is no per-presenter limit to the number of poster presentations.
All abstracts will be considered for the SOSORT Award. First and second place winners of the award will receive financing to have their manuscripts published in open access.
You might also consider referring to the following general references for help with writing your abstract:
To submit your abstract for eSOSORT please create an author account by Clicking Here